Before all the trolls decide to visit and make a comment, take a moment and step back.
I chose to allow this to be the way it is and why because I became stagnant, The next troll who says I am being a martyr or just looking for attention maybe I am. The thing is I am CHOOSING to realign myself back to the world of social and blogging. Yes there is a lot to learn, do I expect to be an expert NO but I think I am intuitive enough to understand and ask.
Why I hate my site:
- My old site I LOST IT ALL. I didn’t back it up to 3 years of content and development is in the black hole
- WordPress – allow me to be your mistress and guide me to where I need to be or just basically I need to get $10 and go to @udemy to learn. I think the latter is my answer
- Themes in the last 2 months I been changing my theme and I continue to mess it up so if you have any suggestions for free themes for now and plugins that should be here those comments are welcome.
To all a good night
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Welcome to March and back to my blog. For the last three years I was Rants and Raves of a Crazed Mom, but no more. I will always be a crazed mom but now I am peeling layers off. I wasn’t happy with my name, my blog, my hair you name it and I probably write the alphabet with how I feel. As I am typing, I realize maybe the ABCs of it will be pretty good. I know the template is ugly and generic but I have to put effort into what I want to reflect.
When I think of March, the following comes to my mind.
- March Madness (March 4 to April 1) – College basketball where you will see many brackets going around, more intensive than the SuperBowl
- Ides of March (March 15) – The assassination of Julius Caesar
It is hard to forget what hurts you, but eventually you have to let go. Here is a little story I like to share what my biggest purge is to date. I have a robe that I have been wearing each time I get depressed or better yet I wore everyday and slept in. Today, I put it corner that I am labeling for donations. I forgot to take pictures of the earlier, but this is key for me. I am cold more often, but I put a sweater and keep myself moving. Have a great night and hope to be back again tomorrow.